Friday, January 20, 2006

Dilemma

Recently a very new and confusing situation has occurred. I used to be deathly afraid that with my lousy 'A' level results, I wouldn't be able to finda university that would accept me. What I didn't expect was for all my applications for Canadian universities to succeed. I was casting the net wide in an attempt to increase my chances of netting a fish. Now I've come across a totally unexpected situation. i've netted too many fish, and don't know which one I want to keep.

The biggest and most difficult one? Like what happened when I went to ACS(I)? Where I was in a highly sought after school but only a slightly above average student? Or the small one, where by likely being one of the best I'd garner more opportunities and benefits? There's also the issue of location.

I've no idea what to choose... argh... And with my ORD coming, there's an impetus on me to move, and to move fast and decisively at that...

Hmm anyone have any suggestions? I mean people who visit regularly and are jus dropping by. The list is:

Wilfrid Laurier University (Honours in Business Administration) Waterloo, Ontario
University of British Colmubia (Bachelor of Arts) Coquitlam, Vancouver
University of British Colmubia (Saunder School of Business)Coquitlam, Vancouver
Simon Fraser University (Bachelor of Arts) Coquitlam, Vancouver
Simon Fraser University (Bachelor of Business Admin) Coquitlam, Vancouver

These are the main ones I'm considering right now... I know it's only three, but i'm rushing for time :P Will try to post the other unis soon... k gtg...

No comments: