Wednesday, June 02, 2004

3rd june

What is this?... I feel tired and confused..., My brain isn't working well now... Hmm, a thousand thots are running through my head... haiz, sometimes, i wonder y girls are like tt, and y i'm like tt. So over protective of girls, i mean they're not exactly defenseless, on the contrary i have reason to believe they're even stronger emotionally than i am. Yet there's something abt them, that causes me to... argh, can't think... think i'll go do one of my fav meditations..., playing an instrument...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aiyoh..
I guess although we are different and thus the different genders have to abide by certain rules of conduct, in many aspects, we are pretty equal.. girls aren't very defenceless if you're talking about non-physical aspects. Cheer up k? :)

Talion said...

I know girls aren't defenseless but, there's something abt girls tt jus inspires me to want to help them... I dun know why, but i can't help it... And i know i irritate some of them when i try to help.. :P