Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Hmm night time...

Well i'm feeling mucho better, lol, due to some prayer and actual research...Sat II is easier than i thot, and well, the rest I prayed and will leave to God i guess :P There's actually nothing i can do abt any of them anyway, so i realised... Jus take em one at a time and let God and circumstance handle the rest :) The best part of the day was I managed to help a fren, a bit at least :P Haha, I dunno how much i helped, but I glad i did help a bit :P

Anyways, I was watching Discovery Channel this morning, and saw a report that meditation increases the happiness of an individual, any individual, and the more i thot abt it the more I felt it was true. Whenever I Prayed or simply jus quietened my heart and mind to think about anything, I could feel loved and jus a greater conciousness surrounding me, making my troubles seem so petty sometimes. When in this state, it's so easy to find solutions to problems and to jus disregard some problems altogether. I.e. I can think less emotionally and more logically in steps to solving problems... and problems which i can't help, well, there's no use in worrying abt them, since they would happen anyway, jus tackle them one at a time. Life is so simple and filling when I pray, the shadows recede and God's light fills my hara I am truly blessed to have found Him again in Sec 3, the year before most of the greatest trials in my life...

No comments: