Saturday, June 12, 2004

Announcement of the day

I failed, yup i did... Was nervous and did something i never have before... I hit the curb... twice... Fantastic... Oh well, spent the rest of the day doin stupid stuff, jus for the symmetry of it... I wish someone would jus come along and have a nice long chat with me, and that it would be an ointellectual conversation... I'm tired of NS 'men' telling me, 'eh and i went to this pub saw this girl', and, 'eh the sgt ah, ', or 'Haha, i'm sry i'm busy, like, everyday for the next 4 years, maybe another day ok?' , or better yet 'eh shaun, can help me do this this this this this this this this, cos i dunno how...'. Bloody hell, yes i noe how to do all of them... but aren't u supposed to know how as well? God... ok i'm done ranting feel better :) :P

No comments: