Saturday, June 12, 2004

Shit

Have you ever woken up feeling like shit? yes? Then what about waking up, with out being been on anything and feeling like shit? I mean i went to bed ok last night... Yet i wake up thinking, my block leave is practically over and what have I done in the meantime tpo show for it? 1.)failed my driving test 2.)Gone to a club and left at an unGodly early 12midnight 3.)Had a worship team gathering at my place 4.)Pang seh by the same girl again...

I agree with my friend, yes, i am a retard... And now I don't even know what i want to do today... Going to town is rather boring if u go alone... And staying at home jus compounds the stupidity... I think i'll go to Sim Lim , haven't been there in a while... jus go there and spaz out... Call me if anyone wants to do anything ok?... I'm goin nuts from boredom here..

1 comment:

Talion said...

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked,
doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted,
musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed,
tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?