Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Oh wheee...

Haiz, all i noe is tt i want to bury my head in the sand.. whether i'll laugh or cry after i achive tt... i don't know... I got back my SAT 2 results... I did even worse for my english then i did in sec 4... and i did better for my maths than in my physics for my 'A' levels, yet managed to do the exact opposite for my SAT 2... I'm here sitting in my chair thinking, wtf am i supposed to do now? I have no idea what i have an aptitude for and what I simply do well in cos i study it easily... Personality test jus make things worse.. almost al of them classify me as someone who has a high degree of logic or something similiar. Which causes me to think, then wtf do i do so badly for every subject? ah wth... I'll jus do what i had thot of doin..., cast my net far and wide, see what i catch... I'll try for physics engineering in UBC, psychology and business in Simon Fraser Uni, Law and businesss in Several US unis...

No comments: