Tuesday, June 01, 2004

2nd June

Hmm, well it's a day of mixed blessings, my hard work in camp finally finally paid off..., resulting in me being able to book in on thurs afternoon rather than weds night and book out on fri night rather than sat morning... Unlike the other slackers... Yet, i find these two advantages to be more precios than i had imagined... In jus one day i find out...
1.) I had forgotten that i had an SAT II test on sat...
2.) Due to this i hadn't studied
3.) I was invited to a gathering of old classmates on sat evening
4.) My best friend wants to play bball on sunday...

The rest days now become more usful and valuable in that...
1.) I have slightly more time to study
2.) I can actually make it for the SAT II test
3.) I can get more rest and enjoy the gathering more
4.) I will definitely have time to meet up with my best fren :)

But...
1.) Had really wanted to use the time to sleep and get better, stil really sick
2.) Wanted to tok to Ishan, but now i find myself struggling to do work tt i haven't had practice in for months
3.)I'm at my wits end looking for time..., I had too much time to myself 2 weeks ago and now... 4 ppl contact me, and want me...(ok want is not exactly the word i wanted... but my brain is overloading...)
4.) When i felt so stressed over studying last night, the first person I thot of was Ishan... followed by Aunt... :P Haiz, guess, well, haven't gotten over her jus quite yet, and I had jus seen Aunt online...(always a source of good auntie comforting haha, must listen to elders :P)
5.) I jus feel tired..., I want to worship my bed, cos i'm sleeping on the floor in camp..., my bed broke, and the seargeants are too bloody lazy to replace it.

God, i jus feel so pressed for time, when i had all the time in the world last week..., and this always happens... sigh...

No comments: