Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Thoughts of the day

Thought 1.) Singing with Bronchitis feels great, but is hell to pay after
thought 2.) Entertaining worship team = flat wallet :P
3.) People really like to come to my house and jam..., maybe it's cos i have a drum set, guitar, and baby grand in the same rm...
4.) I used to think the dist from my house to the bus stop was short..., until today, after the 4th or 5th time i ran to the bus stop to pick up a lost traveller... Those slopes get steeper every time, i swear...
5.) I play the guitar well enough that a musical director from another church thinks i played it for at least 4 yrs..., the truth is closer to 8 months...
6.)I play the piano well enuff that a musical director from another church thinks i played it for at least 7yrs :P.... The truth is closer to 2 and a half...
7.)I think the music director is a quack cos he got random thot 5 and 6 completely wrong :P... so sad...
8.)The thot of losing my voice isn't really making me all that depressed... I wonder y?... haha maybe cos i dun really tok to anyone except through internet anymore?... ah, the life of an NS man... How... predictable...
9.) i should really stop this cos i get random thots all the time and if i listed all of them down, i'd get another few hundred in the meantime, thus creating a never ending story so... THE END

No comments: