Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Day after P.O.C

Hmm, went to the doc today, after 12hrs of sleep, heh, discovered all my efforts were for naught, cos i managed to get bronchitis again... Which i think means i'll probably lose my voice again, and be really depressed again. It also means, due to the phlegm, I cannot play basketball, or do any strenuous activities... So physical training is out. I gues the only thing that leaves me is to study again... Study something that i'll probably forget in a year or two... Oh well, i guess i can study instrumentation instead... Improve my piano playing(cos it sux) and my guitar playing(getting better at it), and touch up on my old violin skills(cos that sux too...) Well, worship team gathering today... Will be busy soon, will post again tonight i guess :P I hope i manage to chat with either aunt or jamie or yuenteng... lol 3 girls that laugh so easily :P dun understand y they even get depressed sometimes, i tok to them short while only, they happy liao...

No comments: