Friday, June 18, 2004

Learnt a lesson today

I learnt a few things abt myself today... I really really shouldn't be idle..., doing anything sensible is much preferred over being completely and absurdly free... I mean, i realised I was much happier actually doing meaningful stuff as opposed to being free... I know most students and people in general look for free time... But it's not free time most people should be looking for, but time to do what is meaningful to them. Like me, although i get a much needed break from NS... I didn't feel happy until i filled up my schedule with stuff i needed/wanted to do... Like practice the guitar, read up on stuff relevant to my future NS work/studies, and basically catch up on my reading. I guess, i know what i must do to be happy nowadays, and this is also the reason y in every personality test i've ever taken, i'm supposed to be the uunsual one of being neither extroverted nor introverted, but a perfect balance of both. I dun care if i'm with people or whether i'm alone, as long as i'm doin something meaningful like catching up with old friends,hepling new, having fun with them, or simply staying at home and fixing stuff, i'm happy... I'm happy :)

No comments: