Sunday, June 06, 2004

6th June

Well, today, I didn't do anything much really, ended up jus playing bball, and stoning in my cousin's house, playing taitee... Managed to get them all to quit playing taitee... The moment they mentioned pushups as penalty for having cards left, i left them owing me 169 pushups... The best part was they expected it... Anyway, managed to get my rhythm for basketball back.. finally, after 3 months of slack playing, i played seriously today... Managed to get my shooting and passes to their usual peak. Now all I need to brush up on is my centre move and strategy analysis, then i'll be my old self. i think in the upcoming two years, i'll try to make this as an example to the rest of my life, I'll do my best to improve as much as is humanly possible in basketball... If nothing else than to prove it to myself i can do it. Hmm, after that talk from my friend, where she said she felt i was being complacent in my activities, i started to believe that she is right. So i plan to train up every singleaspect of my life. Starting from basketball i'll train up my stamina and skill(basically for my own good health), then i will move on to improve my piano and guitar playing for the church. LAst after all that, i guess, I'll restudy everything in my 'A' level syllabus. Then test myself with the SAT 2. Tiring, insane? Well, one of my favourite things to say to others, is to 'take things one at a time'. I guess it's time to shape up, focusing on one thing at a time. Focus also has it's rewards. It excludes the extraneous details of life. And achievement would taste so much sweeter. With goals set and goals met. Well, i have goals now, and i'll try to meet them... I really dun thing they'll kill me... haha, feel good today... Jus damn tired :P anyway jus wanna say, thx aunt...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

all the way Neph!
Stay positive kay? =)
Nah.. didn't do much.
Take care!