Monday, June 21, 2004

Sad case

I've ended up using my sis's com, cos i was smart enuff to lock myself out of my own com... Yes u read it here first, i locked myself out of my own com without knowing how I did it... Well, not exactly the whole com... Jus the internet capabilities... I somehow erected a firewall preventing all internet connections and i'm not even sure how i did it. The best part is, in my zeal to repair it, i suspect i deleted the program which erected it in the first place... so i can't pull it down now. Haiz..., well i had a nice boring day at the AVTW/OETI/my unit for all u noobs hu dun understand what i'm saying... Sat till my butt was flat, went 4 a break, read course work that was so basic, i could prolly figure it out myself thro half an hour of try and error... And they gave us 3 hrs to read it... The most tiring part of the day was prolly the area cleaning... Haiz, y am i not surprised... Yay, pes C sai kang warriors... We unlike most of the NS soldiers train to be cleaners rather than soldiers... anyway i wana go chat with aunt now, so tat to those others reading :) alatabista...(i think tt's how it's spelt at least :P)

No comments: