Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Tired but happy....

Lol, i didn't realise how much i missed my best fren... haha, i've known him for like a decade and he's 3 yrs older than me..., but we always seem to have something to tok abt, something to do together, something to jus laugh abt. Now tt he's back from his month-long student exchange programme, I me up with him today.. lol, three days after he returns... Ahh, i'm tired, but feel great, seem to be able to tok to him abt everything and anything... He's smart, I know his likes and dislikes, his modus operandi, even the way he likes to walk...(basically, he has poor psycho-motor ability so he stays far far away from ppl to avoid bumping them lol) I even know his weak areas in computer games and sport( a really slow reaction time..., but dun play strategy or timing games with him... he'll trash everyone...) Haiz, i've been to his house so many times i can go through his house in pitch darkness(and have done so plenty of times... lazy to find the light switch... dun need to anyway...) Jus remembering the times we played games... and i mean gameS! everything from slap jack in primary sch to Warhammer armies and games we invented ourselves to keep our neighbours and siblings happy(he has a sis same age as mine, and our neighbour is this boy we still keep in touch with...) Haiz, sometimes... I wished he was my bro...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

:)
Yeah! Meeting up with best friends... a wonderful feeling.