Saturday, June 19, 2004

Again

Haha, i must be a sucker for punishment or something... I asked the same girl out... again... and the result is the same again... I got pang seh at the last min.. again..., that makes 6 times she pang seh me in 4 months... Hmm, well at least i wasn't even surprised this time...I guessed i'm getting used to it... Oh well, i spent the day by myself... again... No one contacted me at all... except a church member who wants me to do something for the church... again..., so i said yes... as usual.. and life goes on... This repetition is getting boring... I wonder what would happen if instead of me being pang seh... I left other ppl hanging?...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

what.....

Talion said...

well, cos, i've never pang seh ppl b4, yet so many ppl pang seh me liao in my life... so i wondering what happened if i try to pang seh others :P... lol