Monday, June 28, 2004

Drill...

and drill and drill and drill... Zzz... Haiz, have a parade tmr morning=today drill till it was picture and pitch perfect... 60 ppl stomping the floor dirt into submission and in synchronisation. With the background music of ,"lep...lep... lep, rite, lep..." and the occasional bellowing of, " Impeg kernan"(keep right),"Kirri Biluk!"(turn left),or thank God,"berhenti!"(halt). An hour of drill, and it wasn't exactly the music of the spheres... I also ended up thoroughly confused at the multiple engine mechanism that we were introduced to today... sigh... I can only remember now that the SM1 engine has a wet sump, a turbocharger, 2 camshafts(lobed), a crankshaft(yes this is not a typo), a crankcase, cylinder with pistons, rocker arm, lubrication system and i've forgotten the other dozen or so things... Oh well, at least i'm happy abt something.. my pull ups have improved slightly..., can do two confidently now... even on a full stomach and wearing the arm restricting 'smart 4'. Have to sleep early tonight, cos have to get up extra early for the parade tmr...

Anyway in other news not concerning army or my increasing ego... Ishan contacted me today as well as one of my oldest and best frens( i call him lunatic)..., One is back from china and the other vancouver respectively... I'm meeting my friend on wednesday to watch Spiderman! haha, and once again, have no idea when i can meet up with Ishan... And nowadays it barey hurts to think of her... I guess 7 months of absence does tt to a person...

No comments: