Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ayer Rajah Camp

That really sux... you know how far that is? And the best part, it's near ACS(I)... The school that i had the most bad memories of...Hmm the funny thing is that i'm not going to become a clerk or a storeman, unlike what i first thot, i'm goin to be an automotive tech... i wonder what tt is... Hope it's something like a mechanic, that would actually be ratrher fun and i'd get to learn lots about engines and even use that knowledge often haha... Well pray hard :P Hmm in other news, my cough is getting worse, but i'm feeling better, weird huh? At least i haven't lost my voice yet... And my fren has told me she can't meet me today... so i'll stay at home and jus... Ba long long suck thumb as they say in the army...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

lol.. at least, unlike SM, you get to stay on mainland and go home every day! =)